Tuesday, 27 December 2011

EPIC KNIT

It's that awkward few days between Crimbo and new year..
And the best way to spend this limbo period is to wrap yourself in the biggest chunkiest knit you can find and get cosy..

and get a load of this monster of a knit people!

www.stellamccartney.co.uk


Freshly purchased from the Selfridges sale (yes my last experience of shopping did not put me off)
a Stella McCartney knit dress.
Down from 645 to 225. BARGAINOUS

I wish you many successful sale shops!

3 comments:

  1. I’ll be waiting for MARIONMASU.COM♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I hate sales but I love this knit dress! Happy New Year .x.

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete