Saturday, 10 December 2011

Death by Shopping


What kind of fool goes shopping on Oxford Street two weekends before Christmas. On a Saturday.
Well that would be me folks! With next week all booked up, I reluctantly and rather desperately made my way to Bond Street station..and I was met with this.


Not even the carols and assortment of festive lights could lighten my mood as I jostled my way through the dense mass of human beings..(especially outside Boots where they were throwing unidentifiable freebies into the crowd).

I am only writing this as a warning to all you last minute shoppers out there.
Never mind the joy of giving this Xmas, if you prefer the joy the living, save your pennies for the Boxing day sales for some quality bargain hunting. 

Phew..now to put my feet up.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a huge crowd.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks for the warning! i still love christmas despite the craziness :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. I love your fashion inspiration and am your newest follower. please come visit me

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete