Monday, 28 November 2011

Double take


O.K., I am not making up this up for the sake of a blog post, but having an obligatory scan over the British Fashion Awards photos, which happened a couple of hours ago - oh yes I'm on the fashion game people, I saw this picture and thought, oh that's a nice dress, Claudia Winkleman, well played! (For those of you who do not reside in the UK, Claudia is a well-known TV presenter). 

But after a double take, hang on a minute there, hold on to your hat, that is actually Alexa Chung!! Decked out in her favourite cat shoes of course.

And here is Claudia herself in all her fringed glory. Would you agree? Please tell me I'm not just going completely insane?


p.s. Totally bored by VB and her winning designer brand of the year? Don't get me started..

1 comment: