Monday, 26 September 2011

Monica Vinader comes to town

My first trip to the sparkling new Monica Vinader store on South Molton Street, (increasingly becoming my favourite shopping destination in London..Sandro, Browns, Maje and co) did not disappoint. Surrounded by gleaming jewels, signature Fiji bracelets, and amazing faceted cocktail rings, I picked myself up an 18ct gold vermeil Ava pendant with an orange sapphire stone set. Something to wear with everything, as the rather excitable shop assistant assured me..GORG!

I have always loved Monica's pieces, which are so wearable yet so distinct. AND I have major gripes about concessions..they never have the one piece that you want! So I love that Monica has opened up her first boutique in London. If only I could teleport the whole collection into my drawer..


Here are a few of my favourites from the current collection..
Rio bracelet £130
STACK EM UP!

Nugget drop earrings, black onyx £275


Medina Facet ring £145
Nugget cuff £450
Perfect evening arm bling



14 South Molton Street 
London
W1K 5QP

No comments:

Post a Comment