Sunday, 17 July 2011

You only get one shoe



I have a massive obsession right now of all things sparkly, see here. And I love the idea of embellished flats for both day and night. 

And so If I owned these Chloe bow shoes, not only would I be very happy, but I would vow to wear them for the rest of time. And here's how I would get my money's worth..all £545 of it. 

Shopping..

Joomi Lim necklace, Dries Van Noten shirt, Theory shorts, Anya Hindmarch tote


Dinner with the in laws..

Lanvin dress, Prada clutch


Cocktails..
Isabel Marant dress , Monica Vinader necklace, Christian Louboutin bag



Party party..

Topshop top, DKNY bag, the Row leather pants




Trip to post office..(ok I'm pushing it now, but you get the idea)



Alice + Olivia jumper, MIH jeans, Chloe Marcie bag, Mulberry scarf

2 comments:

  1. I adore the purse in the party party look. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Love the shoes and you have an excellent eye for styling. I really enjoyed your outfits. I prefer to wear heels 'cause of my large sized feet, but these cuties might turn me over to the flat side ;-)

    Bisous!

    Le Choix Trois
    Fashion is all about choices. What will you choose?
    http://www.lechoixtrois.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete