Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Sale Staples

As the weather remains stagnant at a lackluster 20 degrees in London, once again I am punishing myself for purchasing those white Sandro lace shorts which have given me a cost per wear of, well, exactly how much I paid for it all those months ago. After the anticiapation of summer whites and nudes and lace shining brightly in the sunshine, I am yet again left with a summer wardrobe gathering dust. In fact, my last purchase was a chunky white knit jumper. Don't you just love England.

Let us imagine just for a second that any of us have even a modicum of self-control when it comes to fashion. So instead of buying that citrus print Stella McCartney skirt or J Brand coloured jeans, both of which will inevitably end up on the fashion dumping ground, show some fashion know-how this sale. Hunt down those pieces that will last you the other ten months of the year or have the longevity to be as stylish next year as it was the first time around. Yes I'm talking INVESTMENT PIECES.

Trust me, you'll be thanking me later.

I've done some trawling to find those elusive investment pieces available to buy now.















 3.1 Phillip Lim fishtail leather skirt was £630 now £340 net-a-porter.com ; Elizabeth and James silk LBD was £415 now £124 net-a-porter.com ; Proenza Schouler lizard pumps was £450 now £270 net-a-porter.com ; Lanvin two-tone flats was £325 now £227.50 net-a-porter.com ; By Malene Birger Junium stripe blazer was £215 now £129 bymalenebirger.com ; Marni floral dress was £655 now £325 brownsfashion.com ; Theysken's Theory t-shirt was £97.14 now £68 farfetch.com ; Burberry scarf was £250 now £85 brownsfashion.com ; Helmut Lang cropped leather pants was £675 now £337.50 theoutnet.com ; Alexander McQueen crepe dress was £1, 050 now £367.50 theoutnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment